Sunday, July 15, 2012

Suck In That Tummy!

So, seeing the number on the scale go down is wonderful, but gaining tone in the areas you used to hide is a phenomenal thought. Due to back problems, crunches have been out of the question for me in the past. Luckily, I've found some great variations that are even more effective. I've been pairing this workout with a jog/walk each morning for the past week and have already noticed my tummy muscles tightening. FYI research shows that an ab workout is much more effective after cardio! I know right?! I've added the link for these "wonder crunches" below from Dr. Oz's website and hope you give this a shot. Remember, even if you can't do it quite like the skinny folks on the video it's o.k.! Some crunches are better than no crunches my friend.

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/joel-harpers-abs-workout

No comments:

Post a Comment